Orbel® designed for healthcare workers. is a patented, wearable personal hand sanitiser unit purpose-built to do just that. The orb-shaped unit can be clipped onto a pocket or belt; and by rolling a single hand across its rollerball system, a premium 72% ethyl alcohol gel is released, killing 99.999% of germs within 15 seconds.
Orbel® reinforces the habit of hand hygiene via intuitive hand sanitisation movement and provides immediate access to hygiene in a simple, easy, and cost-effective manner. In turn, Orbel® saves lives through improved hand hygiene, reducing the spread of bacteria, viruses, and infection.
- Easy to use
- Personal and portable
- Supports compliance with the WHO’s “5 Moments” protocols
- Improves focus on workplace tasks, and integrates into existing workflow
- Stay healthy! Reduce the risk of Infection transmission from touch-point surfaces.
- Cooling Gel kills 99.999% of germs
- 72% ethyl alcohol ensuring high efficiency
- Patent-winning design
- Seamless accessibility
- FDA Approved BS EN 1500 1276 13727
- Extensive Quality Assurance
- Orbel® is made of recyclable materials, which if disposed of correctly, are safe for the environment.
- Replaceable cap for safe storage
- Use antiseptic hand rub to decrease bacteria on the skin that potentially can cause disease
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- In case of eye contact, rinse the eye thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Consult a doctor if the condition persists for more than 72 hours
- If swallowed, immediately call 111 or 999 this product is registered with NHS poisons, keep the packaging for directions.
- Keep out of reach of children unless supervised by a responsible adult.
- Colour: white or black
- Materials: 100% recyclable plastic
- Active: 72% ethyl alcohol
- Inactive: Dl water, fragrance, glycerine, hydroxyethylcellulose, methylglucamine
- Dimensions: 1.5″H x 5″L x 2.5″W
- Storage temperature: 68°-77°F